Available Summer Holidays only
£75 per night
Price includes 2 adults. The bell tents can also accommodate up to 3-4 children at an additional £5 per child per night.
You can bring your dogs! Please ensure this is prearranged.
About Back to Nature Glamping:
Traditional cotton canvas 5 metre diameter bell tents situated in a family camping meadow. They have an adventurous feel and are very spacious, whilst remaining cosy. They are well ventilated with 4 mesh windows & main door. The bell tents are coir carpeted, otherwise they are completely unfurnished. Please remember your beds, bedding and everything you'll need to stay cosy. There is a outdoor fire pit for your sole use, inc pan and pronged toaster. Great for frying your breakfast items in the morning, and your burgers at night! We provide your first lot of logs for the fire pit, bagged logs and fire lighters are available to purchase at reception. Please don’t forget your camping chairs! Sit back and relax watching the butterflies dance across the wild grasses, and at night star gaze and marvel at the Milky Way.
There is no electric or heating in the bell tent. Don't forget your torch! Should you wish to charge any items such as mobile phones/tablets, you may do so at reception at £1 per item during reception hours (8am-7pm). Please note reception will be closed between 11am-2pm. Items are left at own risk.
Shared bathrooms are located a short walk away; hot showers, toilets and a sink. Washing up area. Drinking water tap. These are cleaned & maintained to a high standard.
Parking next to your bell tent.
Please visit our Instagram page for photos & videos of our Boutique Bell Tents - @bryn_bach_caravan_and_camping
Bryn Bach Caravan and Camping Site on Facebook - @abersochcamping
- Two small girls with sleeping bags going into a bell tent with jeep in the background
- A couple cooking in front of an open fire while enjoying some champagne with two small girls
- Girl walking a small dog beside a bell tent in our wild glamping field
- Cooking eggs and sausages in an open firepit
- Cooking marshmallows and frying food in an open firepit
- our wild glamping field with two bell tents, jeep, and family enjoying their day
- Family toasting marshmallows on an open fire in our wild glamping field
- Two girls laughing and running around in an empty bell tent with bunting.
- Two girls inside an empty bell tent unpacking their sleeping bags
- Partially open bell tent with two girls and woman looking out and smiling
- Individual corrigated steel shower cubicles with painted wooden exterior in our wild glamping field
- Copper showerhead in our wild glamping field
- A shower tap in our wild glamping shower cubicle