Last updated: November, 2022
We provide Caravan and Camping pitches for seasonal and short term use, and Glamping Bell Tents. Holiday cottage, site shop and rental of leisure equipment e.g Bikes and Paddle Boards is via Abersoch Caravan & Camping Services. We use customers personal data to accept bookings and payments. Bryn Bach cares about the security and privacy of the personal data that is entrusted to us.
“Personal Data” means any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual, and can include information about how you engage with our Services (e.g. device information, IP address, email and verbal correspondence).
“Services” means the products and services that Bryn Bach indicates are covered by this Policy, which may include our web-site. Our “Business Services” are Services provided by Bryn Bach to entities (“Business Users”) who directly and indirectly provide us with “End Customer” Personal Data in connection with those Business Users’ own business and activities. Our “End User Services” are those Services which Bryn Bach directs to individuals (rather than entities) so that those individuals do business directly with Bryn Bach. “Sites” means abersochcaravandcamping.co.uk and the other websites that Bryn Bach indicates are covered by this Policy. Collectively, we refer to Sites, Business Services and End User Services as “Services”.
Depending on the context, “you” means End Customer, End User, Representative or Visitor:
- When you directly use an End User Service (such as when you make a booking, or make a payment to Bryn Bach in your personal capacity), for your personal use, we refer to you as an “End User".
- When you visit a Site or otherwise communicate with Bryn Bach, we refer to you as a “Visitor.” (e.g. you send Bryn Bach a message asking for more information because you are considering being a user of our products).
Depending on the activity, Bryn Bach acts as a “data controller” or “data processor”.
- 1. Personal data that we collect and how we use and share it
- 2. Your Rights and Choices
- 3. Updates and Notifications
- 4. Contact Us
1. Personal data that we collect and how we use and share it
1.1 End Users
We provide End User Services where we do not act as a service provider to Businesses but instead provide the Services directly to you for your personal use.
Personal data that we collect about End Users
- Using Link or Connecting your Bank Account. Bryn Bach offers you the opportunity to store your payment methods with Bryn Bach so that you can conveniently use it across merchants who are our Business Users, you agree to let us store your payment method so that you can more readily make purchases through Link with Business Users of our payment processing Business Services (e.g. name, card number, cvc, and expiration date). When you choose to pay with Link, we will also collect your Transaction Data.
- If you choose to share bank account information (including for use in Link) with us, Bryn Bach will periodically collect and process your bank account information (e.g. account owner information, account balances, account number and details, account transactions and in some cases, credentials) until you ask us to disconnect your bank account.
- Paying Bryn Bach. If you are buying goods or services directly from Bryn Bach, we receive Transaction Data. For example, when you make a payment, we will collect contact information, payment method information, information about that transaction and in some cases, shipping information.
- More. Please see below for information about additional types of Personal Data that we may collect, including about online activity.
How we use and share personal data of End Users Services.We use your Personal Data to provide the End User Service to you, personalisation and messages related to the End User Service (e.g. communicating Terms and Conditions updates and information about our Services). We also use your Personal Data to collect payment by our card payment provider World Pay and Barclays Bank. These Business Users will have their own privacy policies which describe how they use that information.
Advertising. We may use your Personal Data to assess your eligibility for and offer you other Services Bryn Bach or Abersoch Caravan & Camping Services. With your permission or where allowed by law, we use and share End User Personal Data with others so that we may market our products and services to you, including through interest-based advertising where allowed by applicable law.
1.2 End Customers
Personal data that we collect about End Customers
- Transaction Data. If you are an End Customer, when you make payments to, get refunds from, begin a purchase, make a donation or otherwise transact with a Business User that uses us to provide payment processing Business Services, we will receive transaction data. The “Transaction Data” that we collect includes Personal Data, and may include the following: your name, email address, billing address, shipping address, payment method information (such as credit or debit card number, bank account information or payment card image selected by you), merchant and location, purchase amount, date of purchase, and in some cases, some information about what you have purchased and your phone number.
- Transaction Data we may produce or receive when these cards are used for purchases, we will also receive and use your Personal Data in order to provide and manage these products. Please also see the privacy policies of the Business User and our bank partner, if applicable, associated with the financial service (whose brands may be shown on the card).
- Visitors (e.g. visitors to Stripe sites who are not an End User, End Customer or Representative)
a. Visitor personal data that we collect
- Forms. When you choose to fill in a form on the Site or on third party websites featuring our advertising (e.g. Bryn Bach website or Facebook), we will collect the information included in the form, usually your contact information and other information about your question related to our Services.
b. How we use and share visitor personal data
- Personalization. We use information about you that we gather from cookies and similar technologies to measure engagement with the content on the Sites, to improve relevancy and navigation, to personalise your experience and to tailor content about Bryn Bach and our Services to you.
- Advertising. With your permission or where allowed by law, we use and share Visitor Personal Data with others so that we may advertise and market our products and services to you, including through interest-based advertising where allowed by applicable law, including subject to any consent requirements.
2. Your rights and choices
You may have choices regarding our collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Data:
a. Opting out of receiving electronic communications from us
If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us, you may opt-out by contacting us. We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, our Busines Users may still send you messages and direct us to send you messages on their behalf.
b. Your data protection rights
Depending on your location and subject to applicable law, you may have the following rights described here with regard to the Personal Data we control about you:
- The right to request confirmation of whether Bryn Bach processes Personal Data relating to you, and if so, to request a copy of that Personal Data;
- The right to request that Bryn Bach rectifies or updates your Personal Data that is inaccurate, incomplete or outdated;
- The right to request that Bryn Bach erase your Personal Data in certain circumstances provided by law.
- The right to request that Bryn Bach restrict the use of your Personal Data in certain circumstances, such as while Bryn Bach considers another request that you have submitted (including a request that Bryn Bach make an update to your Personal Data);
We make reasonable efforts to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk associated with the processing of your Personal Data. We maintain organisational, technical and administrative measures designed to protect Personal Data covered by this Policy against unauthorised access, destruction, loss, alteration or misuse. Personal Data is only accessed by a limited number of personnel who need access to the information to perform their duties.
Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
3. Updates and notifications
We may change this Policy from time to time to reflect new services, changes in our privacy practices or relevant laws. The “Last updated” legend at the top of this Policy indicates when this Policy was last revised. Any changes are effective when we post the revised Policy on the Services.
We may provide you with disclosures and alerts regarding the Policy or Personal Data collected by posting them on our website and, email address and/or the physical address listed in your Bryn Bach Booking information.
If applicable law requires that we provide notice in a specified manner prior to making any changes to this Policy applicable to you, we will provide such required notice.
4. Contact us
If you have any questions or complaints about this Policy, please contact us. email@example.com