Two traditional luxury bell tents on private decks hosting breathtaking sea views across Abersoch bay. They are located in prime position in the elevated corner of our family camping field. They have an adventurous feel and are very spacious, whilst remaining cosy. They are interior designed in a unique way with beautiful natural coir carpet, locally sourced furnishings, sheep skins, blankets & cushions. The natural cotton canvas keeps the space cool enough on a warm day, and warm enough during chillier times, whilst remaining well ventilated with 4 mesh windows & main door. Heating provided.
With a massive 5 metre diameter, our bell tents provide an abundance of space for two adults, and enough space for 2 little ones! They house a wonderfully comfortable double, plus enough space to accommodate up to 2 children (under 12 years old) on single futon mattresses.
A 30 second walk away you’ll have access to shared bathrooms with hot showers, toilets & sinks. These are cleaned & maintained to a high standard.
£90 per night low season
£120 per night high season
Price includes 2 adults. We can also accommodate up to 2 children (under 12 years old) at an additional £10 per night per child.
A minimum of 2 nights booking is required
High season includes all school/bank holidays, July & August
What you’ll find in your Boutique Bell Tent:
- Luxury double bed with sheets, covers, pillows, duvets and extra blankets
- Up to 2 small singles for the little ones (under 12 years)
- Electrical sockets
- Lamps & LED candles
- Bedside tables
- Sheepskins, plenty of cushions and blankets to keep you warm and cosy
- 2 x stools & table
- A vintage storage chest containing pots, pan, chopping board, cutlery, kitchen utensils etc
- A basket including glasses, mugs, plates, bowls
- A private gas BBQ with heat ring on your deck
- 2 x outdoor chairs
- Outdoor sturdy wooden picnic table
- Microwave, freezer & private mini fridge (in shared undercover wash up room)
- Parking next to your private deck
Please visit our Instagram page for photos & videos of our Boutique Bell Tents - @bryn_bach_caravan_and_camping
Bryn Bach Caravan and Camping Site on Facebook - @abersochcamping
- Man looking out at a view of Abersoch with a glass of champagne
- View of Abersoch from a Glamping Tent
- A couple drinking champagne on the private glamping picnic area overlooking the campsite
- Inside a bell tent with woodfire stove, double bed annd sheepskin rug
- Woodfire stove with double bed behind with a small table set up for food inside a Bell tent
- Bell tent on a deck with sign saying 'Bryn Bach Boutique Camping - Cwtch'
- Inside a bell tent with sheepskin rugs, small table with stools and woodfire stove with bed behind it.
- Man enjoying the view from the glamping tent outdoor area while using a gas barbeque